Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday…

Really, Monday already, can’t it be the weekend again. For whatever reason It is 10:20am and I am already exhausted. Well I know why, I have been moving since I started this morning. God has placed me in a new position that I will never understand. I don’t see how things will always work out but in the plan that God has placed it will work for his plan. There is one thing that I have learned in this journey that I don’t think that I can express and that is that God can use things that aren’t good; things that are considered to be horrible, wrong or bad can certainly be used for good.

There is a strength that I have now that was given to me when I went through all of the situations in my life. Just like if you look at your life there is a strength that you have as well because of the things that you have gone through. I think what I am learning now is how are you going to use them? Are they going to flavor how you react and treat others? If it does it is going to be that you love more, care more, are more compassionate or is it going to turn you off to people? The biggest encouragement to me is that I am not alone.

There is a comfort in knowing that I am not the only one dealing with heartache, heartbreak, pain, suffering, and trying to move on with life. Sometimes it is hard to get lots and lots comments and people looking at me. However, I was talking to someone the other day and it reminded me that no matter if people are looking or not. I am okay. No matter how tired I am or how hard things are… I am okay! I am thankful that I don’t do things alone, I am thankful for family that loves me and that cares about me, and I am thankful that I have friends that are amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment