Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, wow!

I never understand the amazing amount of emotions that one person can have… I knew that as circumstances come and go that emotions change but I never realized that sometimes you can have those emotions before you know they are there.  Today is a bittersweet day; I think that is the right word, what type of word is bittersweet anyway… I thought anything associated with chocolate was a good thing for most of the population.  Sorry today is a day that my brain has been jumping, bouncing, and spinning and it is only 6:30a makes me wonder how much today is going to get done.
Friday, the 1st Friday that Aden was a kindergarten, He made it through the week, and I have to say Aden is truly AMAZING.  He is social, caring, smart, and a complete joy to be with and around.  He hasn’t been able to process it all yet but I think it is because it is such a difference between that and pre-k, he is riding the bus, he has two teachers, he is able to buy breakfast and lunch, he is walking to class on his own.  He is my big man!!!

It is also the 1st week that Zachary didn’t get to go to school…. I miss him riding the bus, I miss his reports, I miss them celebrating his little things like he sat at the table, and I miss him hugging me when he got off the bus.  It is coming near 2 months and I can honestly say that it seems like time is forever slow.  It feels more like 2 years, it has only been two months are we are supposed to do this for the rest of our lives.  I never thought that the emotions were going to be like this, I never thought that I would be on the verge of loosing it and laughing at the same time.  Baby steps, little steps, little glimpse of HEAVEN.

I am blessed… I am not walking this journey alone. God is with me because He tells me that He will never leave nor forsake me, that He knows the plans that He has plans to prosper not to harm.  I have an amazing husband, who is willing to work, study and provide for Aden and I.  I am blessed with an amazing family… they hug me love on me and remind me that I matter.  I am blessed with amazing friends, who are willing to text me/email me all day and night, who are willing to meet me and to cry with me.   

Today blog doesn’t have a meaning… well yes it does… to Remind you that all the little things matter! Take the time to hug a little longer, to talk to those that you see (esp. those that matter), to remind you that it is all worth it.  To remind you that you aren’t alone, that no matter the emotions and the heartache and the problems…… You aren’t alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment