Sunday, August 28, 2011

Frustrations….


So I am sitting here and I want to be the one that says that nothing bothers her, or that she doesn’t get mad, etc. But what I am learning is that I am not that person. I am not a patient person, I guess that I am with some things but with other things I am far from patient. I think sometimes I forget what it means to be calm. It is like it boils over. We are working with Aden with an issue and we are trying to teach him that being honest is the best way to go. Sometimes not telling the truth, well all the time not telling the truth, will get you in more trouble that just telling us what is wrong. This is something that Aden doesn’t truly understand, he rather us not be mad at him than to tell the truth. So we have to work with him on this. This means my frustrations are sometimes running high and I am working on being a more compassionate and caring mom. That I will not get mad but I will love and encourage. I am striving to be that mom that everyone sees, the one that loves on, never gets mad and is always ok. Maybe one day I will get there but for now the frustrations are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment