Friday, August 26, 2011

Blessings

I am feeling very blessed after a few days of feeling very achy and like I had been run over by a truck, I took several naps and even slept all night last night. It was nice to be able to rest, but the amazing thing to me was that I was reminded that I have a very AMAZING and AWESOME husband, who when I feel asleep before Aden’s presentation simply covered me up and took Aden on his own and let me sleep. What an honor?


Tonight is a benefit for Southwest Christian Care, this is the organization that has the Hope House, the respite that we were blessed enough to do with Zach. They treated him wonderfully and loved him with everything that they had in them. Adam and I have a heart to try to get funds raised for them to bring back day stays, which was my saving grace even before we knew that Zach had mito. They are simply the reason why I got to go to the doctor and why Aden knew that he existed apart from Zach. Tonight they are revealing a new video in hopes of bringing back day stay respite care.

Please take a moment to pray for and if you are looking a place to make donations or even to do a fundraiser, please let me know. This facility (the Hope House) is very important and touch so many lives. You can donate in honor, in memory of Zachary if you want, let them know that it is for Hope House. Why am I asking this of you? Because Southwest Christian Care, Hope House, Asks for no money or nothing from those that they serve. They love on and help and cherish those that they serve. They had to stop day stays and I can’t imagine what my life would have been without them, so please pray and consider helping them. Everything helps!

Contact information:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/swchristiancare
http://www.swchristiancare.org/respite.aspx



No comments:

Post a Comment