Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Are we there yet?

If home is where the heart is then I need to move! Sounds like a crazy thought right?? But honestly think about it… what are your heart’s desires? What to you love to do? What do you long to do? Do you long to be with your family, or back in your house, or with a loved one that isn’t on earth? Do you have dreams that seem to be forgotten most of the time?


I don’t know what to write, the past week has been difficult… I long to be at home, a place of love and acceptance. I long to be that place where no matter the feeling the emotion the hurt it is okay. I want to be at the place where it is okay to be broken. Where people love and support and are here.

There are no words this morning, I long to be wrapped with all the love and support. I long to not feel forgotten for Zach to not feel forgotten. I love to be wrapped in my Heavenly Fathers Arm’s and to be whispered to… I love you more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment