Saturday, September 10, 2011

Strong Enough

I often have many different thoughts in my head swirling around but today I will simply say… until I am strong enough to stand strong I will be right here! God is working with me, I am learning a lot but one of the main things that I am learning is that I can’t do it. It isn’t in me, I can’t do so much that people want to put expectations on me for. There is this song that talks about being “strong enough”… I can do all things through Christ who give me strength. But what I am learning is that God doesn’t have to take away through the pain. Sometimes those situations of pain are there and part of us to teach us something. I am not really sure what I am being taught but I know that I am becoming a stronger person. I also know that I would be lying if I didn’t say that I am so tired of being molded into that stronger person. I am tired so the time like I am not, I am going to just stand firm, holding on and realizing that it isn’t my desires and my plans but God’s.


So until God gives me that Strength I am right here, you can choose to love and support. You can choose to pray, love on, encourage or help. Or you can choose to place more judgments, more expectations and say more comments that destroy. The Choice is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment