Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SHORT

This blog today is going to be short…

Each and every day things come into our lives and we choose how to handle them.  I get so sick of hearing this, it is true but I also know there are situations that ROCK us to our core.  Things that hurt, that devastate, that change us, that make us walk a road that we didn’t know we would be doing or have a desire to do.
Today is a day that I am going to do what my momma said, “I have nothing good to say than not to say anything” that would be me today.  I would love to be spiritual and godly but I am not God, just his daughter.  I would love to be wise but I am not I am simply learning as I go.  I would love to be okay with things but I am simply overwhelmed.  I do know that I am not alone.  I do know that it is all for God’s plan.  That He knows the plans that He has for me, That God looks for me all over the earth. 

Every time that I want to say “WHATEVER”, I realize that it isn’t my decision
Every time that I want to say “I’m done”, I realize that it isn’t my plan
Every time that I want to say “I hurt”, I realize that I am not the only one
Every time that I want to say “why”, I realize it is for God’s glory.

I don’t understand but I will cont to walk, the question will be am I alone or do I have friends. Do I have those that Truly care or are they words that are said to make things seem better

No comments:

Post a Comment