Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friends…

There are times in our lives when things just seem to be unplanned and crazy. Friday a blog didn’t get written because I was dealing with going taking Aden to Scottish Rite for testing. While there I was shocked with how much anxiety it caused to be sitting there while Aden was there. I thought of several friends while there: I emailed some, Texted some, and called some. There were several that were on my mind the whole time. It had been a rough week.
Why a rough week? Well simply because I had decided that I rather isolate than talk, I rather keep it all in and suffer to myself than deal with others. Well, that afternoon my heart was shattered, When Adam called me and told me that I needed to go to his work. Once I got there he told me that a good good friend was in the hospital in ICU after being in a major car accident. They didn’t know what her injuries where, I almost couldn’t drive. My heart was shattered and broken. I honestly can’t imagine my life without her. I have several that I am close to but I have to admit, she is one that I talk to daily and think about more. She is one that I am always texting and I can’t wait to hear how her and her boys are. I heart hurts that she is there. Her family is in my heart and constantly on my mind, May she know how much she means to me.

I wanted to write this awesome blog today and pour my heart out but this is what I am going to say… this week has been filled with a ton good and bad things. A new baby of someone that I consider to be my sister, she by far is the one that I consider to be my sister more than any other. She had a perfect and precious little boy. I was delighted to see her. There is no greater joy than to see someone that you have grown up with and love have a huge blessing. I love love, love her and can’t wait to hear the joy that she has. My emotions are all over the place

May yall know that friends matter… that are close to me in distance and those that are not. Those that text and those that do not. Those that talk to me hourly and those that don’t. Those that keep me company while the rest of the world is sleeping and those that think that I am nuts. I love yall and I am thankful to have yall in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment