Wednesday, November 9, 2011

rambling

Today there is a line that is running through my head over and over and over again. I am not sure why, I don’t even know all the words of the song, while every time I hear it I think that I do but I will be honest I don’t. I wonder what it is really talking about each time.


The line…. “May the Circle be unbroken by and by Lord, by and by” That at least is the way that it is being played in my head. In my heart I am struggling with this because there are so many things that we want to be broken. Now remember that I said that I don’t get it that I don’t understand what it means or what it is talking about but I do think about it on days like today when the line just keeps replaying over and over again. When it comes to abuse and to death you don’t want it to cont over and over again. You don’t want to hear that the circle of death is occurring over and over again, taking people long before they should in our minds die or before we are ready for them to die. So that circle we want to be broken, we don’t want every woman in our family to die at 50 or to have brain tumors (cancerous or not). We just want that circle to be broken. We don’t want the circle of abuse to continue, we want the abuse to stop, and we want everyone to realize that they are worth something that they can make it and that it will all be okay, that they are worth more than to be beat up on or talked down upon. Again, we WANT that circle to be broken.

Now I understand that some circles we want to never be broken. We want to always be surrounded by love, we want to always be with people that will love us and will help us, and we want to be making a difference. We want to always be lifted up to God in prayer; we want to always be doing the best thing that we can do

This is something that I can’t explain, why is this going in my brain, why is it spinning? Is it because life is changing and while I want the good to continue, I want the pain to stop, I don’t want another person to ever feel the way that I do. I don’t want another person (young or old, male or female) to be touched by mito. I don’t want another family to be touched with any illness. I just don’t, I don’t want the pain of any illness or any sickness to a reality for another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment