Thursday, November 10, 2011

I have to say i don't understand

What we go through sometimes isn’t something that you can explain or even understand. I know that there are things that I don’t get and I don’t understand. I don’t understand the pain, I don’t understand the hurt, I don’t understand God’s plan. All I do know is that I believe that God’s plan works together and that plan is perfect, a plan that He controls and handles. I know that He loves me and that He has sent me a number of amazing people that LOVE on my whole family.


God’s love isn’t something that runs out, it isn’t something that we have to seek for or dig to find. God’s love is something that is hanging out waiting for us to grab a hold and cling to them. As a mom, honestly, sometimes we forget this. As a mom we teach our children, we love our children, we provide for our children. As a mom we see the things that our children do and we see all of the happy, wonderful, talented and wonderful things. As a mom, our hearts break when the things that we desire don’t occur. I can honestly say that we grieve when things aren’t happening in the manor that we desire. Our child hates sports, can’t sing a note, can’t etc. We grieve that. We grieve when our child struggles in school, receives a medical diagnoses, are friends with people that aren’t good for them, are in a dating relationship that isn’t good. Our lives are full of things that we can grieve.

I have been asked a number of times to make a wish list for our family… This is something I am working on. I have been praying about what to put on the list. I have been praying, it is something that is hard for me I don’t want to seem selfish, however, I have been asked by several, several want to bless my family. So when I post this list it will be for those… There will be things that aren’t on this list that we need but these are the things that I could find on Amazon. Feel free to ask me if you have a question, you can email me (skippyjas@ gmail.com no space)

The Amazon Wish List address it The Moody's

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/29X9TFM02TWRT


Please know that this is only for those that have asked what they can do or what they can get for us for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment