I am sitting here and have had a HARD time with things that I can’t explain…. We always joke about waiting up on the wrong side of the bed. Well today I have to admit that I woke up on the wrong side, the complaining side. I wasn’t mean to anyone but I was complaining about everything. I think that for me I am hurting since the holiday season is coming, I have no idea how to do this. It seems to be a resounding thread in my thoughts, I mean it is flying faster and faster, closer and closer and yet, I haven’t been able to piece it together.
So I am going to start by this. I am thankful for many things; I have so very many things to be thankful for…
· God, who listens to me and that, has blessed me beyond what I can imagine and with things that I can’t even begin to realize.
· Adam, my husband, who is walking this journey with me. There is no one else I rather walk with and be with through this all. When we can’t figure out what to say and what to do, we are here with each other.
· Aden, who keeps me on my toes and reminds me that things are amazing and wonderful
· My Mother in law and Father in law, who I have to admit that I would totally and completely claim. I couldn’t do this without them, I wouldn’t be able to. They are willing to do all the things that I don’t know how to do, they LOVE Aden with their whole heart and I am honored to be in their family.
· A HUGE group of friends that are walking with me, texting me, emailing me, iming me and I can THANKFUL, I couldn’t do it without them. They are helping me remember that I am not in this alone. I am thankful for all the ones that have helped me. I couldn’t do this without you.