Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My husband

I have had such a hard time writing today I would love to say that I know what I am supposed to write but I don’t know. I know that today has been a good day; I know that I am blessed.  I have to say that I have the best husband ever.   I am thankful for family and for friends that care. I have learned that sometimes emotions are just there. There are times that all you can do is pray, or struggle, or hurt, or love. I know that I am praying for family and for friends today.  I know that I can be proud of my husband

I write about Zach a lot, I write about me a little, I write about Aden a little but I rarely talk about Adam. I would love to tell you about him. Adam is my wonderful husband. He and I celebrate our birthdays one day apart from each other. He is a wonderful Christian. Loving and devoted. I am honored to know him and even more honored to call him my husband. He is waiting to hear about the last part of the CPA exam that he took at the beginning of Oct. He took the other 3 parts and has passed them. So we are waiting to see. He is smart and always willing to help and is amazing.

Adam goes to work as an accountant, which he loves to do and he is so amazing at it. He is very technical and is always working on learning more. He is always trying to improve the things that he comes in contact with. He is an amazing Sunday school teacher. He is approachable and loving. He listens and strives to be the most help that he can be. Adam loves about all those that he comes in contact with.

I am thankful for him, thankful for him to allow me to be who I am and who Aden is. He is striving to be more Christ like daily. I love him greatly

No comments:

Post a Comment