Saturday, October 1, 2011

Birthday Number 3…

So to round out this week is birthday number 3… this would be Aden. Aden today turned 6… how did it just happen that I have a 6 year old on earth and a 4 year old in heaven, when did they get so Big.

I have to say that I was a tad nervous because of last year’s party but I can say we are blessed with amazing and wonderful friends. Everyone seemed to come together to bless all of us…. Friends from out of town and friends that are close to us. It was a huge hit to be at the park for them to run and play.

Aden was blessed with lots of legos, transformers and things that will entertain him for hours… YAY!!!!!!! I was blessed with converstation and hugs

I have many many more things to say but I have to say but I am so exhausted so I will try to right more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment