Friday, October 14, 2011

4 Months…

The world teaches us that we need to find love in others... the church teaches that we need to strive for God (so people think that we are supposed to be perfect) when all along God calls us to come to Him the way we are, to let Him work.

4 months is how long Zach has been blessed to be with Jesus, I feel like it has been such a rollercoaster that I can’t imagine however, it is real and it is our new reality. To look at new pictures and realize that we are a family of 3 not 4 has been the hardest adjustment for me. I don’t want to forget Zach or think that he isn’t part of the family. He just is blessed to be with my mom in heaven.

I am learning that God’s plan has so many awesome things in it…family, friendships, sunsets, colors, legos, cards, texts and emails to name a few. God has always been here, He always will be. God loves me unconditionally; He sings over me, He collects my tears. I matter that much. So while on earth I grieve 4 months, I know in my heart that our Heavenly Father is showing Zach the place of a lifetime, with the love of a lifetime! One Day I will get to join him there and Zach will get to show me all around, ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment