Thursday, October 13, 2011

blessings

Deuteronomy 31:6 -- Be Strong and Courageous, do not be afraid or terrified of them, for the Lord God goes with you, he will never leave nor forsake you


This verse was given to me and it is a nice reminder to know that God is ALWAYS with us... This means good times and bad times. It means He is ALWAYS with us. I have had a number of AWESOME reminders. A phone call, an email, a new friend, a song, mail, and texts just a few things to remind me that God is here.

God hasn’t left me, with all the pain and all the heartache, all the emotions, God is still here. He has giving me amazing songs, amazing cards, and amazing words. I have had conversations with people that I am blessed to have. I received a late birthday present and it was from a friend who got me colors, I love colored ink. It makes me happy and happier that she remembered. He gave me an awesome and amazing lunch with a friend, cheese dip and all. To be able to converse and to enjoy being there, what an honor what a blessing to be with an AMAZING friend. To have a family member declare their love and commitment to being with you for everything, to walk every step, to open her home, to pray with and for, to laugh with and to cry with.  To be able to do lunch and dinner with a new friend to know that she has such a sweet Godly spirit, not perfect, but tender, something that is needed in my heart. A sweet tender voice of God to help me along since my heart is so tender right now. To have a long time friend, someone that I consider to be a sister, have her 1st child, a baby boy. I was honored to get to feel her stomach when her little one was still inside of her. She is my sister that I never got to have, we have been through a lot together.

All of these are things that I have been blessed with... little things and big things, private things, intimate things and very social things. God was in them all, giving me exactly what I need. That God is HERE!!! God’s Grace is sufficient for me that I can stay strong in him

No comments:

Post a Comment