Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thankful…

I wanted to write a blog that poured my emotions out… the past few days those have been hard to read and to live through but in this case I need to say that I am thankful. I have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my Husband… who else would be here with me and walk each step of the way, he is strong and amazing and wonderful. He is a Godly man and loves me deeply. I can’t imagine my life without him, he is my all and all and I feel so honored to be married to him. He is my king.

I am thankful for Aden… who is flexible, smart, wonderful and amazing. He is amazingly loving and loves to do all the things that he can do. He is wonderful.

I am thankful for My Moody Mom and Dad… I am honored that I have in-laws that I can call mom and dad. They love me and accept me like I am theirs and who have no issues accepting me as their daughter. They have gone the extra mile and they have been there for us and been so wonderful

I am thankful for my Aunt Caroline… who is even from the distance is loving me and holding me up in prayer and who is and has been here for me every step of the way. She has been willing to im me or text me to let me know that I am always in her prayers and thought. I can’t express my love for her and how much she means to me.

I am thankful for several friends… I am going to use initials because I didn’t ask anyone permission to do this. I am thankful for M who is wonderful and has reeled me back to God. Her spirit is sweet and there is no one I rather worship with to sing praises to God with her to the reminder that God has a plan and that He holds me in his hand. I am thankful for M who I thought when she moved from the area I thought that I would never talk to her again. Yet God brought her back in my life and I need her greatly. She has been a wonderful reminder that it is all for God’s glory and that I am to hold tight that I will get through this. It is hard but she has been here and I have felt her lift me up to God and even through the distance I know that she is praying. I am thankful for C, she is amazing and loving and caring, that no matter how much is going on in her life she has been here for me and I am thankful. I love her deeply. I am thankful for J who has allowed me to go off on her and to fuss at her, to be part of her amazing life, with her new baby, who helped me get my words back who I consider to me my family. I am thankful for B who no matter what we go through I love her and she means a ton to me. She holds a very important spot in my life and I hate when things aren’t going right. I am thankful for J, who even though she has had major things in her life still takes time to hug me and love on me. I am thankful for S who had been one that I can text and pour my heart out to her but she keeps private.

I have so much more to be thankful for but this is just a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment