Friday, October 7, 2011

3 things…




Simply three things, which three things you might ask? It is 3 things that I am thankful for… I am thankful for a lot but today at this instance what are three things that I am thankful for.


1. I am thankful for family and friends. God has blessed me with the ability to reconnect and to become friends with. I have been able to develop friendships with people that I have only seen at a distance and wondered how they were doing. For my family that loves me, supports me and desires for me to be okay. They all hug me and love on me.


2. I am thankful for colored ink, yes I know silly but I am thankful that I can write in my journal in different colors. It allows me to reconnect with an emotion. To not be bored, to see the joy. I hate when I see all these things and it looks like a bruise: black and blue. Color has allowed me to write and to express myself to say things that I would keep hidden but needed to write about. Journaling as allowed me to clear my mind and to get things out of my mind and where I can say I don’t need to worry about them or that I need to do deal with.


3. I am thankful for Facebook, this connects with number 1. I have gotten the opportunity on facebook to get to know people and get to share my story. But I also get to talk to my family in other states or cities, friends that are in different states, well in different countries. Friends that I haven’t gotten to talk to in a long time. People that I see every week but haven’t gotten to really talk to because surrounded by people the communication is impossible to start. I can set up events and be invited to events. I can hear prayer requests and pray for people that I can’t normally be involved with


I am very thankful that God blesses me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment