Monday, January 30, 2012

My heart has had some pretty hard hits lately, I know that there are things that go on that I totally can't Cope with, I have to say though I am blessed with some huge blessings. People that I spewed info to, one that hugged on me when I needed it the most, one that wouldn't let my simple canned answer be enough. My heart is heavy with all that is going in, trying to e the best wife, mother and friend, unsure as to how it will all work out.

I am thankful that God is always here! That His plan is perfect, the waiting is hard. not understanding is hard. Knowing you want to do something but can't get close enough to the person yet to do it, is hard but knowing that the hug to is reassure me. To feel as if God has reach down and told me, It is ok, hang tight, that God has me tight in His hand

No comments:

Post a Comment