Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The little things

There are days when I just don’t know what I am supposed to do; I am still learning how to make everything run well and how to see the little things in life.  I have been told that it is because I am looking up at the big things and getting so wrapped up and so involved in the big things that I forget the little things.  So it got me to think about the little things, what are little things? …

The little things vary family to family actually person to person, for me the things are ones that people often overlook but that can make things a tad brighter, things that allow you to take a sec and know that everything is going to be okay, that to help you know all is good. 

Jen’s little things:

·        Diet Coke

·        Texts from friends

·        Not getting stopped at every red light

·        Eating dinner or any meal with my husband and family

·        Crushed ice

·        Singing loud with the radio, no matter if the notes are in tune or not.

·        Getting to talk to a friend

·        Watching Aden play in the ocean in December

·        Getting photographs of family

You see little things that no one will get why they are so important but they are, without these things life would be far less happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment