There are days when I just don’t know what I am supposed to do; I am still learning how to make everything run well and how to see the little things in life. I have been told that it is because I am looking up at the big things and getting so wrapped up and so involved in the big things that I forget the little things. So it got me to think about the little things, what are little things? …
The little things vary family to family actually person to person, for me the things are ones that people often overlook but that can make things a tad brighter, things that allow you to take a sec and know that everything is going to be okay, that to help you know all is good.
Jen’s little things:
· Diet Coke
· Texts from friends
· Not getting stopped at every red light
· Eating dinner or any meal with my husband and family
· Crushed ice
· Singing loud with the radio, no matter if the notes are in tune or not.
· Getting to talk to a friend
· Watching Aden play in the ocean in December
· Getting photographs of family
You see little things that no one will get why they are so important but they are, without these things life would be far less happy.