Friday, March 2, 2012

new

There is so much going on that I can’t really type an update that makes sense but I wanted to let people know that we are in fact here and still walking this journey that God has given us.  The major update is that Adam started a new job today.

For those that don’t know, we found out in December that he would be losing his job in Jan.  It has been a journey that again we didn’t want to walk.  However, He has been looking for a job and late Wednesday night we found out that he was in fact offered a position and started today.  This is an AMAZING thing, God has been here for the whole journey but I am so incredibly honored and delighted that Adam has a job.   I will be honest it wasn't an easy procress but it is one that we can see how God moves and what all has been in Gods hands

Kicking and screaming don’t exactly fit in this case… The biggest thing on this journey has been all the things that we have learned as he has been at home doing the things that I normally do.  It has been amazing to see how God has worked.  I have enjoyed having Aden and Adam doing the things that are loving and awesome…. Little things like going to the park, reading, playing, etc. things that normally don’t get done because of work.  They have gotten to have Daddy time and it is something that will be in our hearts for a long time.  Daddy time is something that means a very personal and intimate thing in this family and one that we can’t express to others, all we know is that it is something that nothing and no one can take from us.

Another huge thing on this journey has been God teaching us how to rely on Him and how there are times that we have to ask and lean on as well as accept help from others.  There are a huge number of people in our lives that don’t know what all has been going on some of it is because I don’t know how to verbalize things and I don’t know what to say or do.  God has told us in Exodus that God will fight for us and that we must stand still.  We found out what this means as the things that we need and have needed have shown up at our door.  We didn’t have to ask for them but God provided.  I am learning how to ask and how to accept gracefully what others do for us.  There are people that need to know what is going on but I haven’t been able to open up… So I am striving to be more of who I am and less of what others think that I should be, this means opening up and asking for help, well and accepting it. 

Today is a sweet day… a new job and a wonderful new chapter in our lives! I am going to be still and know that I am truly blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment