Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thankful..

This morning I was woken up by a text of a good friend.  It was unexpected and wonderful...it wasn't anything big but more of a reminder that I was supposed to be in their life.  It was a reminder that I have lots of things to be thankful for.

- I am thankful for each new day, that the mistakes that I made even if I can't change them that I can start each day knowin I get another chance
- I'm thankful for my husband who is willing to go to work each day and do the things needed for us to have a wonderful life
- I'm thankful that I have Aden... He brings joy into my life and entertainment.  He knows how to make me laugh even if it is by busting a move
- I am thankful for extended family.  They have always been willing to do everything and anything we have asked for
- I am thankful for friends that are like family that will do all the things that you want to do but all the things that you don't want to do.  They are willing to push you to be the best person that you can be.
- I am thankful for my pastor who can make me laugh and remind me even in dark situations that God is there and that there is joy in the morning.
- I am thankful for church friends who have been a great sense of support

Now I had all those no matter the situations...through zach's life and now.
Going through Zach's  life and death I have learned more
- I have learned that stickers make me happy
- I have learned that glitter makes me happy, oh do I like glitter
- I have learned that sometimes things matter that no one understands, I love butterflies! For several reasons but one of the is the hope tht they represent
- I have learned friendships are sparked by the oddest things and that you can have people around you that get it
- I have learned that I am stronger than I think

Today I will see the joy, I will try to walk tall even if it means using the sleeves of my family and friends to wipe the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment