Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful for...


I haven’t done as much writing as I would like lately… I have to say this is because I have been sick, Adam has been sick, I have had things come up that took my attention and that by the end of the day I was totally exhausted. 

November is a month that we very often think about all the things that we are thankful for… I just got finished reading a book that is 1000 gifts, this book talks about being thankful for everything, it was very much written to explain how if we look at things as gifts we will realize how blessed we are.  So for now I am starting of listing the one item a day but I am finding myself being thankful for things that I know others won’t understand.

Thankful for family, Thankful for the sun and for the clouds, Thankful for texting, Thankful for tears, thankful that the tears end, thankful for endings, thankful for cupcakes, Thankful for legos, thankful for stickers, thankful for glitter,  thankful for peace, thankful for friends, thankful for well you get the point…. I am also realizing that I am also thankful that I was given a huge support group that I can’t imagine life without.

I am going to try to be thankful for the little things… who is with me? Anyone willing to step out with me and say that they often will complain and fuss verses seeing all of the blessings that we have been given.  How many gifts/blessings can you be thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment