Saturday, July 30, 2011

So So Saturday

So, what to say, what to type? Reality is that I don't have a clue on what to say I have come to the conculsion that some days are just a mix of Good and Hard and Bad and Wonderful. 

So here I sit thinking how to I share who I am to all these people when at this moment the thoughts are moving so rapidly in my head that I can't think.

So here it goes....
  • My husband and I got to go on a date night last night and had a GREAT time, it was the 1st time in a long time that we were able to laugh and enjoy each other without the guilt of anything else. 
  • This morning we went and we were able to bless my husband with getting a new car, this is something that we have been looking at for a long time and just now got things arranged so we could do it. This is an all God thing and I am delighted for my husband to get to have something just for him.
  • Tomorrow we are going to get to be with friends and enjoy it all.
So my heart is feeling some what guilty... hard to enjoy things when my son is gone.
So my heart is feeling horrible for instances that are beyond my control
So my heart is feeling like it is missing the things that have been part of me for so long.
So my heart is feeling blessed to have a husband that will be embarassed for me and will stick by me no matter what.
So my heart is feeling thankful that each day ONLY has 24 hours, which means tomorrow will start new

No comments:

Post a Comment