It has been a really long time since I have updated this blog, mostly because life has been a tad crazy.
So I thought that I would reintroduce myself and let everyone know who I am and why I have this blog...
---Who am I?
- My name is Jennifer, I have been married since 2004 to a wonderful man. He is the love of my life and I am amazed when we are going through the journeys that we are going through.
- I have been blessed with two sons, Aden who was born Oct 1,2005 and who is amazing caring and who keeps me on my toes. We also have another son who was born July 2, 2007, he is amazing and smiles and has touched more people than I can imagine. Zachary was born with a genetic disease, Mitochondrial disease. Zachary fought hard but was blessed enough to go be with Jesus June 14,2011. He was almost 4 years old.
- My family and I are involved in our church and we love to be involved with our friends.
- yeah I wish I knew this but I know that I would love to start writing things and sharing the things that I have learned and been blessed with.
- There are trials and there are blessings and I hope that I can share and touch someone.