Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Frustration

Just because you can’t see something doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. It frustrates me when people think that because Zach is walking that he is okay, they miss the fact or overlook the fact that Zach is only 16 pounds and 4 ozs at 2 years old; that he doesn’t really have any words (the only word he has is yes), that he has a g-tube, that he has braces, that he on average sleeps 19-22 hours a day. He gets exhausted doing normal everyday things, he has muscle termors and sereve pain.

I am not babying him; He isn’t screaming or crying because I have babied him or because I hold him. He screams and cries because he has no other way to communicate. If I babied him then I would jump and react every time he falls, which some days is very often. He would always be in my arms.

We are waiting for results of testing and in the mean time we can just treat what we have seen and what the docs say that we can treat at this moment.

Please take a moment to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3C6848Dr2w

No comments:

Post a Comment